What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

04/15/20 Jedi vs Sith Changelog

Think You may want to re-take a look at the run animation I can assure you, That something messed up or somehow they got messed up, be a wonderful idea to fix this.

Think You may want to re-take a look at the run animation I can assure you, That something messed up or somehow they got messed up, be a wonderful idea to fix this.
No one has ever brought "running animations" to my attention and I've just double-checked with the Jedi vs Sith Leadership and they have confirmed that there is nothing wrong with the running animations. If you would like something brought to my attention then please fill out the necessary format located here on the forums located in the Jedi vs Sith bug reports section.

SOOOO we got lighting coil back and now i have to say what is the damage for it per strike. because i need to know.
By default, the damage is 16 per tick. I, however, never requested the files for lightning coil itself as it doesn't fall under a force power so I don't know what value this is for you guys on the server, only Corv or Psyche would know as they are the only people that had access to the file so my guess is as good as yours.