What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[03/09/2020] DARKRP UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBean

Mentor shall live on 🦕🦖
Banned
still mass RDM
It was a planned killing, he knew how he was gonna execute the plan and just had to build the empire to do it. He formed a big group of supporters through him being educated and making what he said sound good. He then gathered all his victims and executed the final part of his plan. He had his own personal vendetta for killing them, we will never know why but their was a reason behind it so it wasn’t random. Just my thoughts on the situation though.

Medic

The Criminal Empire
Banned
It was a planned killing, he knew how he was gonna execute the plan and just had to build the empire to do it. He formed a big group of supporters through him being educated and making what he said sound good. He then gathered all his victims and executed the final part of his plan. He had his own personal vendetta for killing them, we will never know why but their was a reason behind it so it wasn’t random. Just my thoughts on the situation though.
its still MRDMx6000000

Jenka

Clone wars Doggo
Can we get finger gun added to the doge class so i can mass rdm So doge can have a sick gun.

• Love
Reactions: Shu
Status
Not open for further replies.