What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. Ryan*

Are you alive

Are you alive
  2. Ryan*

washed up freak

washed up freak
  3. Ryan*

explain to me how -1'ing someones application is potentially starting drama

explain to me how -1'ing someones application is potentially starting drama
  4. Ryan*

bigren you're not getting that item you idiot

bigren you're not getting that item you idiot
  5. Ryan*

yo are you trading your theos hilt ill give you 36k and a epic crystal

yo are you trading your theos hilt ill give you 36k and a epic crystal
  6. Ryan*

Same be quiet

Same be quiet
  7. Ryan*

Current MRP Map: Updated!

you're smashing it, smashy
  8. Ryan*

[6/30/2019] Jedi vs Sith Changelog

A SICK UPDATE YAH BABBBYYY IM HAPPY NOWWW
  9. Ryan*

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

said where? please point me in the direction of this
  10. Ryan*

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

No where on the post does it inform me of that, JVS players have had updated hyped towards them for months and when a update comes out that is mainly staff changes it does not please some.
  11. Ryan*

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

6months for essentially a staff update, love it
  12. Ryan*

Indeed I am, currently I am running low on supplies at the farm and soon the animals under my...

Indeed I am, currently I am running low on supplies at the farm and soon the animals under my care will perish due to starvation. If you could please donate today, any amount would be appreciated. Many Thanks, Ryan
  13. Ryan*

Please stop vaping im scared for your health.

Please stop vaping im scared for your health.
  14. Ryan*

Get off of my profile you uneducated swine or you will feel the wrath of The Penguin of Doom

Get off of my profile you uneducated swine or you will feel the wrath of The Penguin of Doom
  15. Ryan*

OMG Dad youre so embarrassing!!!111!!!1 OwO

OMG Dad youre so embarrassing!!!111!!!1 OwO
  16. Ryan*

Dear Keysie Deal, as the lessons commence from the 31st of May the minging will stop from the...

Dear Keysie Deal, as the lessons commence from the 31st of May the minging will stop from the 31st. In regards to the skill level of these lessons I believe that we should start at the begineer levels, unfortunately I have only ever played the Trumpet. Ryan
  17. Ryan*

Hello Keysie, I am just inquiring to find out some more information about your flute lessons, I...

Hello Keysie, I am just inquiring to find out some more information about your flute lessons, I wish to book 5 slots of 30 minutes commencing from the 31st of May. Please respond ASAP as something important has come up. Many Thanks Ryan
  18. Ryan*

Only just seen this lol, no biggie

Only just seen this lol, no biggie