What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. Andromina

Infrastructure Changelog

Changelogs - May 19th, 2022 [ Discord ] [+] Added the @Mentor role in the Icefuse Rust Discord to see #support-logs
  2. Andromina

[IMG]

3. Andromina

Global Meeting [02/25/2022]

Thank you everyone for the kind words/o7s/congrats! I am happy to be able to be here and hope to leave a positive mark on the community!
  4. Andromina

12.4.2021 Imperial Update changelogs

poggers!
  5. Andromina

[FiveM] Looking for First Responders to enlist!

After hearing some of the @Rud pursuit callouts I think you will need someone with experience :kek:
  6. Andromina

[Jedi vs Sith] Maintenance Period

o7 to JvS. Rust doesn't have transfers open due to global policy, but if you are willing to start over here I'd be more than willing to have you
  7. Andromina

[New World] Recruitment

Look at all these weebs playing that weeb game. Jk jk It turned into wood cutting simulator 2021 for me and I quit playing
  8. Andromina

Community Poll on Infrastructure Teams

Ultimately will be a positive change long run. Cross training will allow the infrastructure team to have greater capability to handle community related issues. My only concern is the productivity structure. Without leaking too much of my infrastructure team, it seems like a chore almost to...
  9. Andromina

Community Poll on TeamSpeak Icons

"a few options" Presents 2 What about diamonds? Like square on point?
  10. Andromina

It's been nearly 6 months PogChamp

It's been nearly 6 months PogChamp
  11. Andromina

Staff Blacklist Changes

This is a good change, thank you Jidax