What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. NS Kevin

City RP: Map Update

Next map update smashy will add a 5th tunnel leading into industrial! WOW im excited!
  2. NS Kevin

City RP: Map Update

3. NS Kevin

Yeah they removed racism and the role for no reason because of IRL issues (that don't concern...

Yeah they removed racism and the role for no reason because of IRL issues (that don't concern icefuse), icefuse, a Gmod community had the need to react and outlaw racism on their server like it's their obligated duty.
  4. NS Kevin

Department Changes and an Executive Update!

Agreed but I'm getting some creepy vibes from him
  5. NS Kevin

He's dumb enough to vent infront of 5 people
  6. NS Kevin

Dirt is impostor vote dirt
  7. NS Kevin

Wth bro y u copy my pfp?!?!?

Wth bro y u copy my pfp?!?!?
  8. NS Kevin

DVL + Promotions 7/3/2020

Idk how people say congrats to this
  9. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 6/23/2020

Taking the purpose of a role and leaving it in the game is just dumb. Now there is no difference from kidnapper and KKK, o ly difference is that the KKK is more restricted and can only kidnap black player models while the kidnapper can kidnap anyone. They only left the KKK in the game to give...
  10. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Something you aren't familiar with for some particular reason
  11. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Uneducated as per usual
  12. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

It hasn't even been a month lmao George floyd and those protests got KKK removed, it's obvious and the timing too. No one had a problem with it. We barely even have a black playerbase, it's only you and they just try to appeal to a playerbase that is basically non existent
  13. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

NOT A GOOD THING!
  14. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 23/06/2020

Just wait till they add a transgender thief
  15. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 6/23/2020

Agreed, all they do is make their job easier. Making it so the players cant even say shit without it being a ban. All they do is benefit themselves to make their job easier and make the playerbases time on the server more shit and boring. It's ALL about staff, when was the last time they did a...
  16. NS Kevin

Rule Changes 6/23/2020

What the hell is this.... can't be racist as KKK anymore then just remove the role please. The whole purpose of KKK is gone. All this George floyd stuff is even making icefuse act up and become really PC Let's appeal to CityRPs 0.000000001% black playerbase
  17. NS Kevin

New steam name requirements.

Kevin IFN.GG Can't wait for my rewards
  18. NS Kevin

DVL+ Promotions 6/12/2020

Mk about time CityRP got a DVL