What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. Psyche

[03/09/2020] DARKRP UPDATE

Done. But it's not worth restarting the server just for that. Should be back to normal by tomorrow at the latest.
  2. Psyche

We did the same thing for CityRP during their last update. I knew certain people would love that particular change. 🙃 If you guys reach a consensus and want it put back just let me know later. No problem.
  3. Psyche

The "darkrp_customthings/entities.lua" file needs updated along with any new jobs that were created because they are using totally new IDs. Seems also to be affecting: Pro Criminals: Rebel [T3] Pro Criminals: Nazi Leader [T6] Pro Criminals: Nazi [T5] General: Feminist Easy fix. Give me a...
  4. Psyche

DarkRP: Class Changes Document

Thanks for the kind words. I always appreciate the love. Release is today. Everyone keep your eyes open for the changelog. 🙃😉
  5. Psyche

Relatively soon. I am complete with all class changes, and I have finished the final patches and glitch fixes tonight. The update release will likely be for tomorrow morning (03-09-2020) to allow time for the creation of a decent changelog.
  6. Psyche

Aww. That's nice of you to say. You're very kind, thank you. <3 I will of course do my absolute best to provide DarkRP with what they deserve. I know our awesome staff and other members working on this update have some great ideas to include this time around, and for me it is always refreshing...
  7. Psyche

[12/10/2019] MILITARY PATCH

I will have to look at it and see what we can do there. +1
  8. Psyche

As I just said in the original post.. this is just a patch. More will be released as completed.
  9. Psyche

Thank you for your help testing Safari. You're the man. <3
  10. Psyche

[12/7/2019] CITYRP UPDATE

I will make sure that happens - the update that is. Not the other suggestion. Lol.
  11. Psyche

[12/7/2019] CITYRP UPDATE

I will be more than happy to provide that after I get MilitaryRP done! Much love. -Psyche
  12. Psyche

Military Map Development Thread [UPDATED 11/30/19]

Always good to see solid work being pumped out by one of my favorite mappers! Keep up the great progress Gale. <3
  13. Psyche

[09/7/2019] IMPERIAL ROLEPLAY UPDATE

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Enjoy your update! :)
  14. Psyche

Please try closing Garry's Mod entirely, reopen it, and then establish a new connection. Sometimes this can help with content issues by reloading your subscribed or cached data, and ensures you have downloaded any new requirements that have been added. If that still does not fix it, please reach...
  15. Psyche

@Gamma It's an inside-joke lol. I know what he means. xD
  16. Psyche

Newsletter- September 2019

Me too! I want it done just as much as you guys do. Trust me on that. It's gonna be fire.
  17. Psyche

Newsletter- September 2019

Working as quickly as possible. <3
  18. Psyche

[06/30/2019] JvS UPDATE

You are a little late to the party Pandemic! This update took place over 2.25 months ago (6/30/2019), like 67 days back, so I am unsure why you are commenting here now.. keep in mind I have moved on and I am working on ImperialRP at this point in time. Besides all that, Niermann did the...
  19. Psyche

[6/30/2019] Jedi vs Sith Changelog

Great work Niermann! You did an exceptional job on this one! <3