What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Search results

1. Hill

Global Meeting [04/21/2023]

Common MRP W
  2. Hill

Global Meeting [04/07/2023]

A Meeting of all time, even
  3. Hill

Global Meeting [03/31/2023]

It is what it is
  4. Hill

Amongus Peter Griffin Raise A Peter Holy Fuck Lois Amboutacam Gaming Car Crash PK Section Steve...

Amongus Peter Griffin Raise A Peter Holy Fuck Lois Amboutacam Gaming Car Crash PK Section Steve Jobs owns Microsoft Catacomb
  5. Hill

Global Meeting [02/04/2022]

Thank you very much for my promotion but I'll have to decline @Mute_ can have it instead
  6. Hill

HELLO!

HELLO!
  7. Hill

[ATTACH]

8. Hill

[Pushed 8/2/21] MilitaryRP Weapon Changelog

still waiting for the poop dealer War Criminal role
  9. Hill

5/18/2021 MRP Changelogs

Pre-Highlands Incidents Event @Jesa
  10. Hill

5/18/2021 MRP Changelogs

Idk
  11. Hill

Blessed Be The Forum Moderation Team

Blessed Be The Forum Moderation Team
  12. Hill

DvL+ Promotions: 12/04/2020

Great now I'm gonna get bullied by a DVL and not a MARSOC @Dennis o7 bb
  13. Hill

Military RP: Map Update!

Catacomb moved from Nuking, now we use biological / chemical weapons :) Less property/enviroment Damage #CatacombGoingGreen!
  14. Hill

I smell the developments of a new country and Insurgency Time to learn Hammer brb
  15. Hill

T...Takistan @Ricochet I can confirm though on a serious note it does work, G22 does weekend ARMA ops to split off the Catacomb timeline to somewhere other than Garry's Mod, we've been on a good amount of maps for different operation styles. Now this is the largest turnpoint of the...
  16. Hill

My praise to the GM team was given and as I said there I cannot thank the team enough for it, however follow-ups have been made in natural RP Missions rather than events (since I'm not a GM) Read through some I.C forum posts and it should get you up to speed (sorta) If necessary I can send...
  17. Hill

Catacomb 3 US 0
  18. Hill

I've claimed this new AO as Helmand Province, Afghanistan Baghdad was nuked and sorta fucks with continuity of RP It also allows GMs like Mocks, @Ollson & @Jobi to change up the scenario a bit
  19. Hill

New AO: Helmand Province RP man has spoken