What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Icefuse Networks

George Maxwell
George Maxwell
Kyrock City was what we were in. I have a few times it'd be like Annabellete or like Dante or jjmdillon. Atleast 2 and a half years back. You were not a fan of staff when we met because you screamed at them within an hour of meeting me lmfao. We would take over slums as a clan and stuff.
Blondie
Blondie
oh shit i remember kyrock city, that shit used to be a lot of fun man! Yeah, i used to get pretty heated, idk i was a retard back then lmfao
George Maxwell
George Maxwell
Yeah man I carried on your legacy for a while by getting banned for mrdm ages back, stayed clean for 6 months now I just use serial killer when I wanna kill ppl. You always loved c4.
Blondie
Blondie
nah man don’t mass rdm and stuff, especially not in my name lmfao, yeah i miss the server a lot, luckily i’m not banned on cityrp so i might play on there a little bit
George Maxwell
George Maxwell
Oh I didn't with your name I was saying that I mrdmed like in gneral ages back when the server had 10 players at high time but haven't in 6months.cityrp is dying hard rn iirc