What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Zipper Man Bryce

1. sorry i'll get back to shit posting

sorry i'll get back to shit posting
  2. oi oi oi

oi oi oi
  3. dont ever talk to me again

dont ever talk to me again
  4. Yeah, ok bitch

Yeah, ok bitch
  5. shut up bitch theres a reason your mother left and its not my 12inch cock @Timmy

shut up bitch theres a reason your mother left and its not my 12inch cock @Timmy
  6. Icefuse Networks CS:GO Tournament

the issue is i WAS distinguished master guardian (screenshot for proof https://steamcommunity.com/id/uwnatsumfuk/screenshots/ scroll past the gmod ones) and i dont wana steam roll everyone though i guess my computer would be a handicap
  7. Division Leader+ Promotions 2/1/2019

dessaix your still my whore and im still your baby
  8. IFN Community Discord

Did you think i was agreeing with him? i said no to swapping to discord i think team speak is better?
  9. IFN Community Discord

no thats never happening
  10. Happy new year

Happy new year
  11. Concerning Staff Comment Forms

what if you dont give two shits and have been smod for 3 months and have no intention to move up
  12. Concerning Staff Comment Forms

i wasnt saying commenting on 100 my point was it is not possible to know that much about 100 people or even 30 people and if you dont devote your life to the server than it can be hard to know that much about 10 the point is that the 100 person number is just a bit irrelavant when you cant fill...
  13. Concerning Staff Comment Forms

It is littarly impossible to know a full fucking essay about 100 people i dont know about you but im not watching how people are doing in every aspect of their entire life to know that about people and over 100 people would require you not to sleep and play on ever time zone and watch them like...
  14. Affairs Changes

so recruitment is still mandatory damn