What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by SantiHN

1. Rule Changes 6/23/2020

It was created to kidnap and murder POC. That's pretty racist. What exactly is the point of KKK other than being a vestige with a player model that still depicts it's true nature? It is now a thief without a lockpick.
  2. Rule Changes 6/23/2020

Epic Gamer Word has now been removed.
  3. New steam name requirements.

To peeps asking for the reasoning: marketing. Yes, you are a walking advertisement with it in your name. There's no real reason, no problems with the last format. They just ditched the necessity of identifying players' staff rank and affiliation to Icefuse on their Steam name. This is similar...
  4. Regarding server suggestions and bug reports

It looks good, but it looks very weird. I usually just checked CityRP and MilitaryRP suggestions but the current system seems to have not filter. I'll now have to scroll through everything and find what I'm interested in. Also you are not seemingly required to make a description of why you cast...
  5. 05/30/2020 Military RP Changelog

Wouldn't this be an increase? Excellent changes, btw. This is some great work.
  6. I am indeed known as the man with one big ball and one small ball.

I am indeed known as the man with one big ball and one small ball.
  7. MRP Map

I prefer the new map. The old one was stale for me and extremely linear. If you got shot anywhere in the map you probably would find out where you're being shot from in your first guess. You didn't have much to do and it was all the same 5 repetitive things happening over and over. 1. Kishim occ...
  8. [12/31/2018] MILITARY ROLEPLAY UPDATE

MP, BO and FAST now have to do weapon checks in the BZ instead of ID checks.