What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Sal

1. Sal

I'm gone! Here's my memories! YT Channel w/ Clips and Montages...

I'm gone! Here's my memories! YT Channel w/ Clips and Montages: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImCyMjwMX6lKbP67VD5gaA All My Edits: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1EKyGWPjNpY9iCJf6SNjowNar1Q9lgWE
  2. Sal

10/18/21 MilitaryRP Hotfixes

Thanks @AGMSolomon Love the hotfixes
  3. Sal

TTT Changelogs 8/25/2021

Dirt I really love the TTT server and I've been playing nonstop. I was wondering how the karma system works and some specifics such as: Threshold to get banned Estimation of damage reductions Also since !rtv has been added so the map can switch if players aren't afk, I'd like to see a slight...
  4. Sal

TeamSpeak Channel Group Poll

Just don't go into HA channels.
  5. Sal

7.30.2021 Military Changelogs.

e
  6. Sal

[Pushed 8/2/21] MilitaryRP Weapon Changelog

AK-103 needs 10 more shots or damage increase to be comparable to AK-74 and CZ-858.
  7. Sal

[Pushed 8/2/21] MilitaryRP Weapon Changelog

PBS suppressor needs to be the same as saker. 103 needs 40 magazine.
  8. Sal

7.7.2021 MRP Changelogs

This is coolio! Suggestion: Move medkit, medbag, defibs, ammo, and shields to Slot #5 as they get cluttered w/ dono sweps, would make it easier to be tactical and would feel less clunky. Bugs: Defibs are still located in Slot #4 w/ SMGs, G3A3 Sharpshooter is in Slot #5 w/ the rifles it was w/...
  9. Sal

7.2.2021 Military Changelogs

@SvnEleven The Guy
  10. Sal

6/28/21 MilitaryRP Update

The new recruits say thank you very much.
  11. Sal

5/18/2021 MRP Changelogs

@Mute
  12. Sal

5/17/21 Clone Wars Map Update!

pog
  13. Sal

[Military] QOL & Game Master Changes 4/13/21

Hotel - King of The Hill time!
  14. Sal

[Military] QOL Changes 4/12/21

I have found another gem. @Jidax I would like to say that this change not only made the server a tremendously more enjoyable experience, but it has also protected our youth from my wrath.
  15. Sal

[Military] QOL Changes 4/12/21

Tremendous patch, but I'll never forget the glory days. Just look at this tactical movement!