What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Resh

1. Resh

don't talk to me please

don't talk to me please
  2. Resh

Have you tried getting a more original username 🥱

Have you tried getting a more original username 🥱
  3. Resh

[Jedi vs Sith] Maintenance Period

finally, jeez
  4. Resh

Me when I realize what his profile picture is 😭

Me when I realize what his profile picture is 😭
  5. Resh

OHHHHH Yea...... You mean Jub Jub Judge Resh and the sucking of liar's cocks?

OHHHHH Yea...... You mean Jub Jub Judge Resh and the sucking of liar's cocks?
  6. Resh

Huh? I don't understand

Huh? I don't understand
  7. Resh

ITS NOT EVEN CORRECT GRAMMAR AHHHHHHHHHH

ITS NOT EVEN CORRECT GRAMMAR AHHHHHHHHHH
  8. Resh

-1 I don’t think you are active enough to fulfill the amount of time need for this position

-1 I don’t think you are active enough to fulfill the amount of time need for this position
  9. Resh

I miss the good old days in Intel, ngl we were the 2 best Sub-Branch Commanders around

I miss the good old days in Intel, ngl we were the 2 best Sub-Branch Commanders around
  10. Resh

11. Resh

@Snug should have vivid memories of that ban

@Snug should have vivid memories of that ban
  12. Resh

I mean at least that ban wasn't as bad as my first ban for ERP with Ewoks

I mean at least that ban wasn't as bad as my first ban for ERP with Ewoks
  13. Resh

There was more than 2 medic. There was also the manga guard, grevious, and a reaper

There was more than 2 medic. There was also the manga guard, grevious, and a reaper