What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by MattM

1. MattM

DVL + Promotions 7/3/2020

4 of these aren't even promotions
  2. MattM

Rule Changes 6/23/2020

Pretty fucking stupid, if you remove the whole point of the KKK role then why still keep it? All it is now is another normal criminal class which is pointless.
  3. MattM

New steam name requirements.

this is what the cs lotto sites make you do lmao
  4. MattM

Recent Changes to Affairs

Also if mentor team apparantely worked so poorly then why did it take over 2 years for executives to realize that? Hmm
  5. MattM

A team will always work better because it has structure. It also has motivation because people have to apply to get into it and then their are ranks to be earnt by hard work. Staff outside of taking tickets show how good they are at their job by taking part in affairs. Removing one of the most...
  6. MattM

whatever, just focus on that part of my post if you want but, Yes, if people really think the only way of fixing mentor, which has been an affair and worked for years is by just straight up removing it out of nowhere then YES they absolutely are closed-minded FOOLS.
  7. MattM

The majority of people will definitely dislike the change than like it, a lot of current staff will just act like it's okay and get on with it because they're scared of being yelled at for speaking out against the 'all mighty executives'
  8. MattM

I don't play Icefuse anymore but this is pretty fucking stupid "We are removing Mentor because people are stalking mentee's for quota" as if this isn't how every other affair team has worked on icefuse for literally ever? You might as well go ahead and remove Recruitment and Game Master too...
  9. MattM

Military RP: (Current) Map Feature

Has the map that Gale's been working on for 4 years still not been released?
  10. MattM

🇲🇽 🌮 🌯

🇲🇽 🌮 🌯
  11. MattM

DVL+ Promotions

I thought Christian was already an Affairs Supervisor?
  12. MattM

M e x i c o

M e x i c o
  13. MattM

You're a beautiful angle

You're a beautiful angle
  14. MattM

DVL+ Promotions

Congrats to everyone!
  15. MattM

City RP Map update V2

Looking forward to the higher fps from the optimisation!