What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by George Maxwell

1. George Maxwell

If you wanna play cityrp anytime Chadwick#3069

If you wanna play cityrp anytime Chadwick#3069
  2. George Maxwell

Ahahhaa yeah I'd drive cars and kidnap people and do massive gang wars.

Ahahhaa yeah I'd drive cars and kidnap people and do massive gang wars.
  3. George Maxwell

Oh I didn't with your name I was saying that I mrdmed like in gneral ages back when the server...

Oh I didn't with your name I was saying that I mrdmed like in gneral ages back when the server had 10 players at high time but haven't in 6months.cityrp is dying hard rn iirc
  4. George Maxwell

Yeah man I carried on your legacy for a while by getting banned for mrdm ages back, stayed clean...

Yeah man I carried on your legacy for a while by getting banned for mrdm ages back, stayed clean for 6 months now I just use serial killer when I wanna kill ppl. You always loved c4.
  5. George Maxwell

Kyrock City was what we were in. I have a few times it'd be like Annabellete or like Dante or...

Kyrock City was what we were in. I have a few times it'd be like Annabellete or like Dante or jjmdillon. Atleast 2 and a half years back. You were not a fan of staff when we met because you screamed at them within an hour of meeting me lmfao. We would take over slums as a clan and stuff.
  6. George Maxwell

zoidburg the same guy that fuckin leaked his private snapchat on darkrp lmaoooo

zoidburg the same guy that fuckin leaked his private snapchat on darkrp lmaoooo
  7. George Maxwell

can you hear can you hear the thunder?

can you hear can you hear the thunder?
  8. George Maxwell

I come from a land down under

I come from a land down under
  9. George Maxwell

zoidburg remember when you leaked your snapchat in ooc

zoidburg remember when you leaked your snapchat in ooc
  10. George Maxwell

Buying bread from a man in Brussels

Buying bread from a man in Brussels