What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by BlueBear

1. BlueBear

[FiveM] Looking for First Responders to enlist!

@Brayben Cmon braybee this is your chance to become best friends with rud!
  2. BlueBear

[Military] Server Rules Change Log - 04/1/2021

I'll back up Zeroe here as someone who thinks the program should be deleted. I was there when we talked about this stuff, the changes in the rules were agreed on by everyone in the channel and went through a couple changes. I was advocating a lot for these changes and i think they will benefit...
  3. BlueBear

10/26 MilitaryRP update!

Adding old content that shouldn’t have been removed in the first place Pog
  4. BlueBear

MRP Map Announcement!

Good joke Dirt, I believe you might have your days mixed up April’s fools isn’t today.
  5. BlueBear

Military RP: (Current) Map Feature

I bet on release the walls breaking will fuck something up like the bridge did Lul
  6. BlueBear

Military RP: (Current) MRP Map Update!

Another filler map and remake of MRP day Pog :Residentsleeper:
  7. BlueBear

3/4/2020 Military Update Changelog

103 is unusable unless you hit one taps each time. A scar and M16 outclass it so much due to the dmg and fire rate. Please put it back as it was with 45 mag.
  8. BlueBear

3/4/2020 MilitaryRP Update

That’s why the SL+ didn’t know it was happening that day it happened on, until the day it happened
  9. BlueBear

That’s because they turned 1 taps back on yesterday...
  10. BlueBear

Missed the DaGn transfer
  11. BlueBear

shit update edit: lets add some substance, Feels rushed as all fuck. Communication about it was god fucking awful. Had to do class changes like 6 times then the one time they get people happy they switch to what it is now. Killed IA, had us make fucking classes then nerfed guns like the 103...