What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

Recent content by Birds

1. Birds

[DarkRP] Server Rules Changelog - 4/3/2024

All thanks to me
  2. Birds

Global Meeting Post [12/15/2023]

I have too many friends still, and I don’t play WOW enough. Big changes coming soon, thanks for supporting my path to greatness.
  3. Birds

Global Meeting Post [12/8/2023]

I’m glad the quiet weird kids who sat together at lunch every day finally found a way to move up in the world.
  4. Birds

Global Meeting Post [9/8/2023]

CityRP is dead in the ground as far as any of us are concerned, DarkRP has had stuff in progress but we're all left wondering whether it gets picked back up and launched or if it eventually just gets put under "maintenance."
  5. Birds

Global Meeting [04/21/2023]

@Boon better luck next time. Using LOAs to avoid prod isn't one of the many things I showed you. Be more discreet.
  6. Birds

Global Meeting [08/19/2022]

@Boon continued mistakes and issues. When will it end? You should just call it quits.
  7. Birds

DarkRP QOL Patch 8/11/22

I spent 7 months bullying him into his place, it finally worked.
  8. Birds

Global Meeting [08/05/2022]

A continued failure. Thanks for nothing @Boon.
  9. Birds

Global Meeting [07/29/2022]

@Boon yet again, nothing from you. Glad I escaped this nonsense.
  10. Birds

[ATTACH]

11. Birds

[ATTACH]

12. Birds

Global Meeting [07/08/2022]

@Boon seriously? How many weeks are we going on? Inactivity is a barrier you must overcome.
  13. Birds

Global Meeting [06/24/2022]

Seriously @Boon? Try harder next time. Can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
  14. Birds

Global Meeting [06/17/2022]

@Boon you really need to step it up.
  15. Birds

Global Meeting [06/03/2022]

@Boon you're finally at the end of a long road. Good job dude. Keep doing great things.