What's new
  • You are currently not logged in! You will have to create an account or login in order to participate on our forums.

[DarkRP] Server Rules Changelog - 06/17/2022

Danj

The Quintessential Gamer
IFN DarkRP continues to ruin the Government roles and make it as extremely unfun to play, may aswell make it an Anarchy server at this point lol

I'm glad the Admin Senates were removed because these changes are golden

Primal Tubax Sam

Space Jam DVL
SteamID64
IFN DarkRP continues to ruin the Government roles and make it as extremely unfun to play, may aswell make it an Anarchy server at this point lol

I'm glad the Admin Senates were removed because these changes are golden
I can't believe the only time I can call a lockdown is when someone IS TRYING TO KILL ME. Like what good is that going to do. All the staff are trying to nerf gov because they all pussy out and camp with their printers the entire time they are on

Danj

The Quintessential Gamer
I can't believe the only time I can call a lockdown is when someone IS TRYING TO KILL ME. Like what good is that going to do. All the staff are trying to nerf gov because they all pussy out and camp with their printers the entire time they are on
Imagine thinking someone with literally any gun above the Pistol who starts to shoot you will suck at aiming long enough for you to activate lockdown

Generally don't think the people who made either of these rules plays the game. No more big bases because my feelings hurt and no more Lockdowns unless you're already dead

Primal Tubax Sam

Space Jam DVL
SteamID64
Imagine thinking someone with literally any gun above the Pistol who starts to shoot you will suck at aiming long enough for you to activate lockdown

Generally don't think the people who made either of these rules plays the game. No more big bases because my feelings hurt and no more Lockdowns unless you're already dead
have you seen the bases people make, they take up half the sky for 1 person

Walnut

I love Bi-Racial Familes
IRP Moderator
SteamID64
i love icefuse darkrp thjank you foos oanw